Pages

Tarot, Life Guide IPA 2.1 iPhone iPod Touch iPad Download



Description:

Are you asking yourself a question for which you have no answer? Tarot is a great way to help you take the best decision. This application will help you get a Tarot reading without consulting an expert by providing a card interpretation. No prior Tarot knowledge is required!

In addition to the well known Cross Spread, Tarot, Life Guide includes custom written answers to 8 important questions, including :

- What to do?
- What do I have to learn?
- Stages to go through
- Questions to ask yourself
- How can I help myself?
- How can I help this person?
- What must I develop?
- In which energy?

You will get a different answer for every question and each answer gives you the meaning behind the card you picked. You also get 2 other modes including "Card of the Day" and "Just for Fun".