Pages

Icon Maker IPA 1.0 iPhone iPod Touch iPad Download



Description:

Icon Maker can convert any photo into a 512*512, 114*114, 72*72 or 57*57 pix rounded corner icon. And also you can custom your favorite icons.
This app is a good helper for individual developers. Why bother with PS or other photo processing tools? Icon Maker can get everything done!

I have the Icon generation tool idea to do a rounded idea for a long time, and this app could process the Icon as you wish (Including the capture of the art treatment by their own little to do very good), selfish,:).

A few months ago, I found that icon was really a big trouble for me: I have got the design for a long time, however, have no way to do the rounded handle. Using PS? But I have not installed it yet. So I downloaded a lot of tools, while no one was easy to use. Maybe impatient attitude is also the point. Always, I want to see the icon once the design is good. The problem is tools in general are very complicated. Photo Conversion is obviously a very simple problem, why complexify it needlessly?

At last I want to use my lovely OC to deal with the familiar, all functions dominated by self. It feels so good, so from now on: Icon processing, screen shots entirely in my own way to create, do not need any other art designer.

Try Icon Maker, you will find it’s simple and functional!